Many schools to be closed Tuesday
Most, if not all, of the schools in Metro Detroit were closed Monday after the area was blasted by at least 8 inches of snow over the weekend.
While the snow lingers on roads, very cold temperatures are to follow. In fact, Tuesday's high temperature isn't expected to exceed 0 degrees.
Schools already are planning to be closed on Tuesday, making sure kids and staff don't venture out in the dangerously cold temperatures.
- What's this polar vortex?
- Snow totals are in! The winner is ...
- Bundle up, be safe: Dangerously cold forecast
- Wind chill warnings issued for SE Mich.
- Watch out for drifting snow, sub-zero temperatures
Be sure to check all the school closings right here on ClickOnDetroit.com at the School Closings section. There you will find what schools are currently closed and which ones are closed for Tuesday.
Sign up for School Closing Alerts right here!
View: Snow totals in metro Detroit
Read: Bundle up, be safe: Dangerously cold forecast
Woman cuts off a tattoo of her cheating ex-boyfriend's name with a scalpel and POSTS the skin to him after he told her he was emigrating to Alaska but instead moved in with another woman
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Torz Reynolds cut herself for revenge26-year-old had been going out with Stuart 'Chopper' May for two yearsThen he broke up with her, ...
- Brandon officer injured in motorcycle wreck
- Accused Mother's Day shooting suspects included in federal gang indictment
- Huh? 70s today and still snowflakes could fly tonight
- LA/SPCA’s Critter Cinema events fun for kids, parents
- Photos: FOX 13 Newsroom Shaming
- NOPD seeks missing 15-year-old New Orleans East girl
- Farmington Hills police: Victim in shooting may have done it himself
- Men's Wearhouse buying Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
- Despite rain, burn ban implemented
- New Hope Academy Charter School fighting to keep doors open