Police arrest 7 in prostitution operation
Anne Arunde County police said they arrested seven people in connection to a prostitution reversal operation, where undercover detectives posed as escorts on websites.
Police said they charged 27-year-old Steven James Gravley with attempted robbery, police impersonation and prostitution, after authorities found him with a BB gun in his waist band and wore a shirt with an embroidered gold badge on the front. Police said they found no money on his person, leading them to believe he came to the hotel to rob the prostitute.
Police also arrested Adetunji Olusegun Ajikobi, Venkata Ramakrishna Pasumurthy, Christopher Warren Brown, Hassam Barakat, Quanah Marcello Coates and James Alexander Demattie II on charges of prostitution.
Woman cuts off a tattoo of her cheating ex-boyfriend's name with a scalpel and POSTS the skin to him after he told her he was emigrating to Alaska but instead moved in with another woman
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT: Torz Reynolds cut herself for revenge26-year-old had been going out with Stuart 'Chopper' May for two yearsThen he broke up with her, ...
- Teacher caught outside wearing just ski cap, goggles, police say
- National Guard investigates 'inappropriate' pictures from soldiers' funerals
- Horror as family of four among six killed in 'drunk driver wrong-way pileup' on California highway
- Doctor indicted on murder charge in neighbor's shooting death
- Family loses home in Walpole fire
- Deadly gas explosion leads to calls for homeowners association
- Pinewood Derby rolls through Allentown
- Wizards stop Bucks, 114-107
- Man shot, killed on Sacramento light rail train
- Family blames Oakland woman’s death on 2 hit-and-run drivers
- CSPD responds to late-night shooting
- Search stops for suspect in shooting of San Francisco police officer
- America's 'deadliest fraternity' drops pledging
- Police: Loaded gun left unattended at OU Children’s Hospital by prison guard