Body of missing Family Dollar store worker found
Sources tell Local 4 the body of a 20-year-old woman who was abducted from a Dearborn Family Dollar store has been found.
Dearborn and Michigan State Police have a wooded area near the Southfield Freeway and Michigan Avenue blocked off.
Joe Orlando, 20, was found shot dead Tuesday morning at the store, which is off Michigan Avenue near Outer Drive.
His 20-year-old co-worker, Brenna Machus of Romulus, had been reported missing. But sources said her body was found early Thursday morning behind an AT&T building.
Police have released a 17-second surveillance video of a person of interest waving his arm as he entered the store Monday night with a hood over his head. His face isn't clear in the video.
Crime Stoppers is offering a $2,500 reward for information that leads the arrest of whoever is responsible for killing Orlando.
All tips are anonymous and can be called into 800-SPEAKUP.
A Norwegian firm designed the vessel, which could achieve fuel savings of 60 per cent while reducing emissions by 80 per centThe Vindskip by Lade ...
- Police investigate after body found in Memory Grove Park
- Police: Nightclub shooting victim pronounced dead
- Boy, 13, receives 3 years for killing sister, 5, with wrestling moves
- Woman found dead on golf course
- Family of slain UIW student releases statement
- Tuesday morning snow snarls traffic
- FOX Focus on employability with help from Bryant & Stratton
- Milwaukee Bucks Dancers to unveil swimsuit calendar
- Witness in local murder case killed by police in Penn.
- Sheriff Byrd due in court on federal charges