Police investigating deadly shooting near Kronk Boxing Gym
The Detroit Police Department is investigating a deadly shooting outside the old Kronk Boxing Gym.
Monday morning shortly before 4 a.m. Detroit police were called to McGraw and Warren on a reported shooting.
Once on the scene police discovered a vehicle that had hit a tree on Warren and 33rd outside the old Kronk Boxing Gym.
Sources tell Local 4 that the man inside the vehicle is deceased. The circumstances surrounding the shooting are under investigation.
Police have the crime scene tape around the vehicle and are also a the gas station on McGraw and Warren investigating what happened there.
Local 4 has a crew on the scene gathering more information.
Stay with Local 4 and ClickonDetroit for updates on this breaking news story.
A Norwegian firm designed the vessel, which could achieve fuel savings of 60 per cent while reducing emissions by 80 per centThe Vindskip by Lade ...
- Terre des Hommes creates CGI girl called Sweetie to entice child porn predators
- FBI foils siblings' plot to kill Berkley deputy police chief
- Men dressed as Batman and Captain America swoop into burning home and rescue stranded house cat from fire
- Rats on a plane: Health inspectors find mother rodent and 10 pups flying business class on flight to China
- Freeze for Life fights cancer through cold weather water sports
- Real Salt Lake falls short in 2013 MLS Cup championship
- Donations to brighten senior citizens' holiday
- Report: Family escapes fire through window
- Man wounded when weapon discharges at Scarborough Fish & Game Club
- Dog bites volunteer at adoption event
- Sporting Kansas City defeats Real Salt Lake, wins MLS Cup
- Blind marathoner, veteran laces up for CIM
- Reddit to the rescue: Strangers find missing dog
- UNMC hosts ice skating fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House