Hunt is on for Oscar Suarez, one of Wisconsin’s Most Wanted
Posted on: 9:00 pm, August 9, 2013, by Jeremy Ross, updated on: 09:14pm, August 9, 2013
RACINE (WITI) — U.S. Marshals are looking for 34-year-old Oscar Suarez. Their search has taken about four years, and leads have dried up. As a result law enforcement is hoping a viewer can make the difference.
Back in 2009, Suarez was indicted on cocaine charges. But when federal agents went to go get him in his Racine home, the accused dealer vanished.
Suarez also has ties to Milwaukee’s south side, and the U.S. Marshals believe if he’s not in the state, the information to catch him is here.
If you know where he may be hiding, law enforcement wants to hear from you at 414-297-3707.
A Norwegian firm designed the vessel, which could achieve fuel savings of 60 per cent while reducing emissions by 80 per centThe Vindskip by Lade ...
- Utah Attorney General candidates debate for position
- School worker arrested for child porn
- Travel advisory issued for Franklin Co. roadways
- Lawrenceburg parents accused of abusing infant son
- 5-year-old boy fighting arthritis to be honored
- State unveils elaborate marijuana tracking system
- 498-Aparment Complex Amendment Approved Amid Heavy Scrutiny
- Abenaki Ski Area to host fundraiser in January
- Technical trouble on space station
- Badgers sweep in state rivals, beat UW Milwaukee