(FILES) A file picture taken in 1971 shows a French nuclear test in the south Pacific atoll of Mururoa. Expertises on a "probable link" between the French nuclear tests in Algeria and Polynesia and cancers of soldiers exposed revive the hope of a change for victims compensation law. AFP PHOTO (Photo credit should read -/AFP/GettyImages)
A Norwegian firm designed the vessel, which could achieve fuel savings of 60 per cent while reducing emissions by 80 per centThe Vindskip by Lade ...
- Wake Forest hires new head football coach
- Deadly train-car collision in Baltimore
- Trial underway for man accused in fatal hit-and-run
- Federal court panel stays Missouri man's execution
- 2 women accused of voter fraud
- Mo. governor to sign $1.7B Boeing incentive plan
- Man accused in beating, death of boy due in court
- Sunshine returns to southeast Texas, but temperatures remain low.
- Killer beetle found in eastern Mass.
- Tyson adds beef, chickens to animal welfare rules