Remains of 2 missing people found
Search teams looking for 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez made two unrelated discoveries Saturday in Conway. They found body of a missing hiker and bone fragments from another missing person, officials said.
“It involved the tragic loss of a hiker, very close to here who passed away, and we had to call the medical examiner for that,” said Maj. Kevin Jordan of the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department. “One of the line searchers recovered bone fragments from a missing person a number of years ago.”
A medical examiner was called to the scene for each discovery.
A Norwegian firm designed the vessel, which could achieve fuel savings of 60 per cent while reducing emissions by 80 per centThe Vindskip by Lade ...
- Terre des Hommes creates CGI girl called Sweetie to entice child porn predators
- FBI foils siblings' plot to kill Berkley deputy police chief
- Men dressed as Batman and Captain America swoop into burning home and rescue stranded house cat from fire
- Rats on a plane: Health inspectors find mother rodent and 10 pups flying business class on flight to China
- Report predicts Salt Lake City will have hottest housing market in U.S.
- Drug bust yields over $500K worth of marijuana
- Second house hit during shooting rampage
- Caretaker accused of raping teens
- Winter weather causes large-scale power outages in Utah
- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets
- Wintry weather causes hazardous road conditions, travel delays
- Trees for Troops effort provides Military families with Christmas trees
- Drop in gas price gift for holiday season
- Video: Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: “Evil did not win”